Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trash day

Thursdays are trash day in our neighborhood. They usually come in the morning between 7 and 8, empty the can and then throw it down so it usually lands on it's side half way in the street and on our yard. I tell you this to set up the pictures below and so you don't freak out that we put Helena out on trash day... she did this after the trash was already picked up and she and Lavinia were outside playing while I was within ear shot but not looking directly at her as I worked. Why she decided that a garbage can was a good place to set up house I'll never know, but I had to snap a few pictures before I cleaned her out of there. Talk about great black mail pictures when she's older!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! This had me rolling!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home