Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't call Bush to Baby-sit!

President Bush wasn't sure what to do when he couldn't calm down a baby that began screaming as soon as he was handed the infant. This is perhaps the funniest image I've ever seen of our president and gave me great laughter last night. Why am I posting it here? Just because I thought we could all enjoy the chuckle. I intend no disrespect by posting this picture... unless you count laughing at it! By the way, I'm pretty sure I've felt like a few times with my own children, just didn't make that face for a camera to catch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

Very nice blog...

1:43 PM  
Blogger ash said...

hahaha perfect!
btw, mushrooms are YUMMY
and i think i want to go to the zoo

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home