Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rag Curls

Remember the Little House on the Prairie TV show with Michael Landon? I watched that every chance I had as a kid (and was one of the few shows I was allowed to watch, that and old Star Trek episodes). If you were as into the show as I was then you probably remember how Nelly (Laura's nemesis) often had her hair in rag curls. Well, we used the old rag trick to give the girls each a head full of ringlets for the wedding. We had a few practice runs before the wedding and the picture above is from one of those tries. For Lavinia and Helena we discovered we had to use a lot of product to get the curl to hold so we used setting lotion the for the wedding and the curls lasted for days! They were beautiful curls but I just loved how cute they were with the rags too! As soon as we have pictures from the wedding I'll post them here for you to see how the curls turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home