Thursday, October 26, 2006

On the Web again... I just can't wait 'till I'm on the Web again...

The past week and a half have been freakin' nuts. I have to formally apologize to all of you that have felt neglected and ignored because of my lack of responsiveness to e-mails or blog comments. We just got web access today after a week and a half without! For someone that prefers e-mail to the phone (and, until very recently didn't even have a cell phone) to go a week without e-mail is a major crisis. To make it worse, all of my contact information is kept in an online address book. Yikes! I am seriously addicted to the web.

So I'm dying to post pictures of the new house, the girls, and other such exciting images but that's just not going to happen right now! More to come soon and when it does, I'll let you know... I suspect it will be around Halloween picture time.

Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

no kidding, i'll get there!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home